Need a cute "GO TO" gift or treat for your YW? This chocolate bar wrapper set not only coordinates with the 2016 Press Forward Theme, it comes with 6 interchangeable tags making it a versatile printable you can use all year long. Simply print the wrapper, then choose which tag to attach (I recommend using double-stick foam squares)! The tags read as follows:
★ Happy Birthday!
★ We Missed You!
★ Congrats, that's awesome!
★ Good Luck!
★ Keep Pressing Forward, you can do it!
★ Press Forward Scripture Phrase (2 Nephi 31:20)
INCLUDED IN THIS LISTING: This listing includes a 7 page, high resolution PDF printable file. The first page contains the wrapper (designed for regular sized Hersh... brand chocolate bars; 1.55 oz). On pages 2-7 you'll find sheets of 2" round tags as shown.
* Wrapper Dimension: 5.55" x 5.25" (can be used with similar sized bars)
PRINTING/ASSEMBLY TIPS: Print on white paper or card stock (I prefer/recommend glossy brochure paper), trim and wrap around chocolate bar; secure with clear tape on the back. For best results, use your printer's BEST quality print setting. These files may also be saved to a memory device and printed at your local copy shop; not formatted for photo printing.
ATTACHING THE TAGS: Print the tags on the same type of paper you used for your wrapper. Then, either trim with scissors or punch with a 2" round craft punch. To attach to the bar, I recommend using double-stick foam squares (available at craft and office supply shops). This sets the tag apart from the wrapper, giving it dimension and adding an extra bit of uniqueness over a regular wrapper!
* This is not an official church document, I am not directly affiliated with the church... this is simply a fun way to enhance your calling, encourage your Young Women and reinforce the theme.
HELPFUL LINKS: (#ad)
- Glossy Brochure Paper (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2fILedn
- 2" Round Punch (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2fzKYC3
- 3" Round Punch (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2esPw8E
- Double Stick Foam Squares: http://amzn.to/2heKf96
TERMS: Buy it once, print as much as you like!
- Customer is purchasing printable/digital file
- Customer to print/assemble
- Personal Use Only (Gift Use & Fundraising OK)
- Customer CANNOT distribute, forward or share digital file
- Customer CANNOT sell items made from this printable
© 2010-Present ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Commercial/Mass Printing Prohibited
A few printing tips...
✔ PDF's are 8.5x11 and should be printed at home or at a copy shop
✔ I generally recommend photo or glossy brochure paper for PDF's
✔ If printing at home, use your printer's BEST quality print setting
✔ JPEGS are formatted for printing at a photo lab