Running an efficient Elders Quorum, whether big or small, is a tough job and it takes a lot of planning and organization. I originally designed this planner when I served as Primary President, but with the help of a few EQ Pro's - I've adapted it to work for Elder's Quorum! This version is for 2017 (March-December). It's a more simplified planner than my others - but it's perfect for the men!
INCLUDED IN THIS LISTING: This listing includes a 58 page PDF file + a 6 page PDF with Covers for each member of the Presidency + a sheet of printable sticker/divider tabs! A MORE detailed list of what is included is mentioned below:
✔ DATED 1 Page Monthly Calendars for Each Month
✔ 2 Page Monthly Planning Spread
✔ Extra Coordinating "Notes" Page
✔ Budget Sheets for tracking expenses
✔ 2017 & 2018 "Year-at-a-Glance" Annual Calendars
✔ "Looking Ahead" Planners for 2017 & 2018
✔ Contacts Sheet
✔ Covers (front & back) for all members of a typical Presidency
✔ Coordinating "sticker" divider tabs
ADDING TEXT PRIOR TO PRINTING: Adding text to your PDF before printing is easy! If you have the most current version of Adobe Reader, you can use the "comment" function to insert text boxes where desired. Or, look around online for a free PDF Editor (there are lots)! Simply upload the file, use their tools to insert your text, then download and print!
USE DIGITALLY: With a good PDF App, this document can be used an saved on an iPad with a stylus. Consult your app store for options!
HOW TO PRINT & ASSEMBLE: Print your planner on regular white paper and choose "double sided printing". All inside pages are black and white only (which makes printing much less expensive). For the covers, print one front cover for each member of the presidency (pages 1-4)... then print page 5 (the back cover) for each planner you make. The covers are designed for "borderless" printing, so if you are printing at home - select "photo printing" on your print properties, check the "fit" box and choose 8.5x11 borderless in your print properties. Most home inkjets and photo printers will perform this function (mine is 3 years old and does a fantastic job). For most vivid color results, use a heavy stock, preferably of glossy photo paper quality. I laminate my covers before binding to increase durability. Printing your covers can also be done at a copy shop.
TIP: If you would like MORE "Notes" pages in your planner, simply print extra of those pages, double sided, to add to the end of the planner.
BINDING TIPS: I prefer to have my planners spiral bound at a copy store. However, you can also just 3-hole punch and add to your RS Presidency Binder. :)
★ IMPORTANT PRINTING TERMS... feel free to purchase once and print for your entire Ward Presidency! :) Do not share this file with friends or other wards, please direct them to my shop. Thank you!
* This is not an official church document, I am not directly affiliated with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints... this is simply a cute and functional planning tool I designed to help people in these positions stay organized.
HELPFUL LINKS: (#ad)
- Personal Binding Machine (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2boFads
- Bright White Inkjet Paper (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2hMfdWC
- Glossy Brochure Paper (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2fILedn
* This is not an official church document, I am not directly affiliated with the church... this is simply a cute and functional planning tool I designed to help people in these positions stay organized.
TERMS: Buy it once, print as much as you like!
- Customer is purchasing printable/digital file
- Customer to print/assemble
- Personal Use Only (Gift Use & Fundraising OK)
- Customer CANNOT distribute, forward or share digital file
- Customer CANNOT sell items made from this printable
© 2010-Present ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Commercial/Mass Printing Prohibited
✔ PDF's are 8.5x11 and should be printed at home or at a copy shop
✔ I generally recommend photo or glossy brochure paper for PDF's
✔ If printing at home, use your printer's BEST quality print setting
✔ JPEGS are formatted for printing at a photo lab