Planning a fun and productive Singing Time, whether your Primary is big or small, is a tough job and it takes a lot of planning and organization! This planner will help you keep all of your plans, thoughts and ideas organized and ready to go.
✱ THIS LISTING ALSO INCLUDES SEPT-DEC 2017!
Only need 2018? Go here --> http://bit.ly/2y0JFk6
INCLUDED IN THIS LISTING: This listing includes an 90 page PDF file + a decorative cover, a sheet of printable divider/sticker tabs + matching pen inserts! A MORE detailed list of what is included is mentioned below:
- Monthly Planning Sections: Calendar, Goals, Weekly Plans
- Weekly Singing Time Planning Page, one per week
- Primary Program Song/Arrangement Planning Spread
- 2018 Sharing Time Themes & Songs Reference
- Reference Sheet with Songs/Page #'s (wiggle, reverent, etc)
- Learning Activity Ideas (Name that Tune, Hide & Go Sing, etc)
- 2018 & 2019 "Year-at-a-Glance" Calendars
- Coordinating Notes Pages
- Decorative Covers (front & back)
- Printable Sticker Tabs
- Coordinating Pen Inserts (made for RSVP Pentel Pens)
✱ Make a quick copy of your "Weekly Plan" for your Pianist!
ADDING TEXT PRIOR TO PRINTING: Adding text to your PDF before printing is easy! If you have the most current version of Adobe Reader, you can use the "comment" function to insert text boxes where desired. Or, look around online for a free PDF Editor (there are lots)! Simply upload the file, use their tools to insert your text, then download and print! You can also use a PDF App on your tablet to use it digitally - just search your app store!
HOW TO PRINT & ASSEMBLE: Print your interior planner pages on regular white paper and choose "double sided printing". All inside pages are black and white only (which makes printing much less expense). The covers are also designed for "borderless" printing, so if you are printing at home - select "photo printing" on your print properties and choose 8.5x11 borderless in your print properties. Most home inkjets and photo printers will perform this function (mine is 3 years old and does a fantastic job). For most vivid color results, use a heavy stock, preferably of glossy photo paper quality. If you do not have "borderless" printing on your home printer - simply print normally and the cover will just have a small white border. I laminate my covers before binding to increase durability. Printing your covers can also be done at a copy shop.
TIP: If you would like MORE "Notes" pages in your planner, simply print extra of those pages, double sided, to add to the end of the planner.
APPLYING THE STICKER TABS: Adding tabs is optional. For best results, print on full-size white sticker (or label) paper found at any copy/office store. Cut out or punch with 1" circle, scallop or square punch. Then, fold in half. Peal the sticker back and apply tabs in a staggered fashion on the right side of the corresponding monthly pages. Following the same application instructions... you may choose to simply print on white card stock, punch, crease/fold and adhere with a staple. It's super easy, it's functional - AND makes your planner super cute!
BINDING TIPS: I prefer to have my planners spiral bound at a copy store. However, you can also just 3-hole punch and add to any binder. :)
* This is not an official church document, I am not directly affiliated with the church... this is simply a cute and functional planning tool I designed to help people in these positions stay organized.
HELPFUL LINKS: (#ad)
- RSVP Pentel Pens (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2uOD8ay
- Bright White Inkjet Paper (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2hMfdWC
- Glossy Brochure Paper (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2fILedn
- Personal Binding Machine (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2boFads
TERMS: Buy it once, print as much as you like!
- Customer is purchasing printable/digital file
- Customer to print/assemble
- Personal Use Only (Gift Use & Fundraising OK)
- Customer CANNOT distribute, forward or share digital file
- Customer CANNOT sell items made from this printable
© 2010-Present ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Commercial/Mass Printing Prohibited
✔ PDF's are 8.5x11 and should be printed at home or at a copy shop
✔ I generally recommend photo or glossy brochure paper for PDF's
✔ If printing at home, use your printer's BEST quality print setting
✔ JPEGS are formatted for printing at a photo lab